Terms of service / Licence agreement
By signing up for the Virtualneg licence ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") of Virtualneg Software Ltd ("Company"). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.Virtualneg.com/terms-of-service.php . The Company reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Virtualneg website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Virtualneg service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, links) that is uploaded under your Virtualneg licence.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of the Company will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- The Company does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Company does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- The Company does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall the Company or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Virtualneg partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Virtualneg customer, Company employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Virtualneg service. All material you upload remains your while all payment fee's are up-to-date.
- By uploading content to Virtualneg.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Virtualneg to display and store them and you agree that the Company can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The Company does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The Company is a product of Virtualneg Software Ltd - Registered in England & Wales / Company number OC315445.
Payment of Fees
- The Service will be billed by monthly intervals in advance. When your billing period is over you will be sent an invoice via email. You have 14 days to bring up and settle any issues with the billing, failure to make payment after 30 days will result in suspension of your service.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only British taxes.
- The Company does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com providing 30 days notice in writing
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service at the end of your current billing period. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Virtualneg service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, the Company may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using Virtualneg are subject to change upon 28 days notice from the Company. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Virtualneg Site (Virtualneg.com) or via email from authorised Virtualneg staff.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.